Landing Page Critique
MemberMouse Academy Episode 4: I’m with Ryan Fritz from HurlbutVisuals.com, and we look at ways to improve the conversion rate of his membership site, so his team can bring their world-class cinematography education to a broader audience. Well worth watching!
Here’s a few things you’ll learn in this week’s video:
* How to improve the perception of value of your membership site
* How to better communicate your value proposition with images
* How to use video and 3rd party testimonials to increase desire
* How to increase the perceived value of a product using a higher price
* How to leverage experience and track record to differentiate
* How to increase the authority and professionalism of your offer
* How to move more traffic from your blog to your sales letter
Apply to get your site reviewed: If you’d like me to critique your site as part of a MemberMouse Academy episode, please fill out this form. Normally, a critique from me would be pricey, but since I want make these critiques public, and help MemberMouse customers grow their businesses via MemberMouse Academy, I want to start doing them for free. So if you’d like me to review your site, go here and apply.
Comment below on what you’d like to learn from MemberMouse Academy.
Dan is a business strategy, positioning, and copywriting guy. He’s sold over 10M dollars direct to consumer over the web. Dan believes that developing high quality products that solve widespread, urgent needs is the key to business success—and that recurring revenue models are the easiest businesses to scale when you make lifetime customer value your highest priority metric. You can read Dan’s Success Guide to learn his approach to growing a membership site into 7 figures. He’s been featured in MarketingSherpa and Mixergy.