MM Academy EP7: Sales Process Optimization
MemberMouse Academy Episode 7: Sales Process Optimization. Learn what Mitch Bowler is doing to increase his conversion rate and get new members for his art technique wordpress membership website. This episode is jam packed with great conversion tips and tricks! Run time is just over an hour, but it’s worth watching. Here’s an overview of what you’ll learn in this instructive Academy call on sales process optimization:
- How Mitch Built a Successful Art Technique Site
- How to Transform Your Passion into a Business (1:44)
- How to Create An Effective Sales Process (10:57)
- How to Analyze a Sales Letter for Comprehension (21:58)
- How to Use Images To Sell Your Membership (32:20)
- How to Increase The Sales Potential of your Blog (37:23)
- How to Use Quick Writing Tone To Increase Sales (47:30)
- How to Refine Your Layout For Higher Conversion (51:42)
- How to Improve Your Checkout Page(s) (55:22)
- How to Use Professional Layout To Increase Credibility (1:04:27)
Apply to get your site reviewed: If you’d like me to critique your site as part of a MemberMouse Academy episode, please fill out this form. Normally, a critique from me would be pricey, but since I want make these critiques public, and help MemberMouse customers grow their businesses via MemberMouse Academy, I want to start doing them for free. So if you’d like me to review your site, go here and apply.
Comment below on what you’d like to learn from MemberMouse Academy.
Dan is a business strategy, positioning, and copywriting guy. He’s sold over 10M dollars direct to consumer over the web. Dan believes that developing high quality products that solve widespread, urgent needs is the key to business success—and that recurring revenue models are the easiest businesses to scale when you make lifetime customer value your highest priority metric. You can read Dan’s Success Guide to learn his approach to growing a membership site into 7 figures. He’s been featured in MarketingSherpa and Mixergy.