Scope of Work – Quick Start Package
SCOPE OF WORK – QUICK START
Last Updated: February 5, 2021
If you have questions about the Quick Start package or other MemberMouse consultation services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
DOWNLOAD A PDF VERSION
Description of project
The Quick Start package is meant to get you up and running with MemberMouse quickly and efficiently, employing best practices for initial setup and implementation to provide a solid foundation for you to grow your business.
It is also the intention to leave you with a ground level understanding of the core features and functionality of the platform so that you can continue work on your site and servicing your members with confidence. Specifically, you are guaranteed the following items as part of the package :
- Initial Discovery Call and Assessment
- Installation of MemberMouse
- Membership configuration and creation
- Pricing and Subscriptions created
- Email integration setup (with a native email service provider)
- Payment integration setup (with a native payment processor)
- 11 Core pages configured (minor functional – non-design – customization included for Checkout, Save the Sale, Confirmation and Member Home pages)
- Basic email alerts and triggers created
- Content Protection samples provided
- 1 round of review and revisions
- Knowledge Transfer / Turnover Call
Out of scope
1. Design work on your site is not included in this package. While the specialist working with you will make sure that the core pages are working with your theme, the main purpose of this package is implementation of MemberMouse functionality.
2. Ongoing work, additions and editing after turnover is not included in this package. Once the initial setup and knowledge transfer has been completed, the site and plugin is yours to run, oversee and operate. Of course, you have our attentive and thorough Technical Support team available to answer questions, troubleshoot and direct you to resources via email at email@example.com. And if you do find that you need more in-depth additional work done, we offer a one-on-one Flex Time consultation service, that can be discussed as needed.
A Product Support Specialist with MemberMouse will be assigned as your consultant and implementor for the duration of the Quick Start project. Our specialists are highly trained with MemberMouse and WordPress.
We use Zoom for our initial call, review call and transfer call. This allows for video and screenshare, as well as recording. Other communication throughout the project will happen via our firstname.lastname@example.org email channel.
Our standard time frame is two weeks from the date of the initial discovery call for completion of the project. There is room for this to be adjusted based on communication and agreement between the project lead and client. If an adjustment is agreed upon, it is necessary to put this change in writing.
Payments and Refunds
The cost of the service is a one-time payment of $499.
Once work has begun, there will be no refunds processed for this service.
Work is defined as having begun after a successful Initial Discovery Call. Thus there are two scenarios that allow for refunds:
1. If, after the Discovery Call, it is decided by the client that the project will not move forward, then a refund will be provided upon request minus a $69 phone consultation fee.
2. If no Discovery Call takes place and no work has been done, and the client decides not to move forward, a full refund will be provided upon request.