View this article for step-by-step instructions on upgrading MemberMouse.
Summary of New Features, Enhancements and Bug Fixes
- 3D Secure checkout for Stripe. Implemented 3D Secure checkout process using Stripe Elements. This allows for compliance with the Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) requirement of the Revised Payment Services Directive. Learn more about the 3D Secure checkout process. (1694)
- 3D Secure checkout for Braintree. Implemented 3D Secure checkout process using Hosted Fields / 3D Secure 2. This allows for compliance with the Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) requirement of the Revised Payment Services Directive. Learn more about the 3D Secure checkout process. (1693)
- SCA Capable Payment Gateways Assessment. As per the new PSD2, Directive (EU) 2015/2366 guidelines, MemberMouse assessed our current onsite and offsite payment processors and determine which contained the infrastructure to be updated to meet the new regulations. (1638) Read more about the findings of the assessment.
- Compatibility update for AWeber. AWeber rejects requests containing private IP addresses during a new customer subscription. AWeber service has been modified to eliminate the IP address entirely from the request if the reported address falls within a private range. (1696) Learn more about configuring AWeber.
- LinkedIn Extension update. Reduced unnecessary permissions requested by LinkedIn Extension (1695) Added missing CSS and Image Asset for LinkedIn Social Sign On Provider (1691)
|September 12, 2019||2.3.0-100||Initial release||Manual upgrade of the plugin required|