MemberMouse has included the option to add a custom field to the My Account page as part of the standard custom field options.
- In the MemberMouse menu, click Checkout Settings and then click on the Custom Fields tab.
- Click the Create Custom Field button.
Note: after creating a custom field you may edit it at any time by clicking the ‘pencil edit' icon.
- Enter a Name for the field. This is the label that will appear in front of the field on the My Account page.
- Select the checkbox next to ‘Show on My Account page'.
- Choose the Type you want to use when collecting data for this custom field. The options are Short Text, Check Box, Drop Down, Long Text and Radio Buttons.
- After configuring the custom field, click the Save Custom Field button to save your settings.
By default, the custom field will appear at the bottom of the ‘Account Details' section on the My Account page.
If you want to move it, find the MM_Form_Data name='customFields' SmartTag on the My Account page. You can place it where you'd like between the opening/closing MM_Form type=‘myaccount’ and /MM_Form SmartTags.