In order to utilize the API effectively, you'll need to have access to the MemberMouse API, understand how to call it and know how to process the results. You can read this article to learn how to get started with the MemberMouse API.
Below is a list of the available API calls in MemberMouse:
- createMember – use this call to create a free or paid member.
- updateMember – use this call to update an existing member.
- getMember – use this call to retrieve data associated with an existing member.
- purchaseBundle – use this call to purchase a bundle for an existing member.
- addBundle – use this call to add a bundle to an existing member's account for free.
- removeBundle – use this call to remove a bundle from a member's account.