What is the Drip Content Schedule
MemberMouse allows you to make content available to your members over time by creating a drip content schedule. By default the ‘days as a member' is calculated by starting with the date the member first joins, which is considered day 0. However, it is possible to speed up or slow down the release of content in your drip content schedule by changing the ‘days as a member' calculation method.
How to Copy a Drip Content Schedule
- In the MemberMouse menu click Product Settings
- Click the Drip Content Schedule tab at the top of the page.
- To copy drip content schedules, you will be using the set of boxes on the right hand side of the Drip Content Schedule page.
- In the first box mark what membership level or bundle you would like to copy the drip content schedule from.
- Next, in the box to the right, select the desired membership level or bundle you would like to copy the drip content schedule to.
- When you copy an existing drip content schedule to another membership level or bundle, by default, it will add the copied content to its current schedule unless the Overwrite existing schedule box is marked, in which case it will overwrite any existing schedule with the new drip content schedule.
- When you are finished, click the Copy Schedule button for the changes to take effect.