- In the MemberMouse menu, go to Manage Members and click on any member's email or click on the edit icon to see the details for that member.
- The General tab is where you will edit account information.
- In the top portion of the member's account, you can change the Name, Email, Username, Phone and even add Notes to be used internally.
Note: By default, WordPress does not allow members to change their own username.
MemberMouse has settings to allow this in General Settings > Other settings > WordPress User Options. More can be learned about this option here: Allow Members to Change their Username
- In the lower portion of the member’s account, you can edit the members Billing and Shipping Address.
- When you are done, click the Update Member button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.