You can easily give a member access to a paid bundle or membership level for free.
How to Comp a Bundle or Membership Level
- In the MemberMouse menu, go to Manage Members and click on a member's email or click on the edit icon in order to see the details for that member.
- Next, click on the Access Rights tab.
- To give a member access to a membership level for free, select any of your paid memberships from the drop down menu under Manage Memberships and click the Change Membership button.
- The Payment Options dialog box will pop up. Click the Comp ‘X' Membership button at the top of the interface.
- To give a member access to a bundle for free, select any bundle from the drop down menu under Manage Bundles and click the Apply Bundle button.
- The Payment Options dialog box will pop up. Click the Comp ‘X' Bundle button at the top of the interface.
- After you have comped a bundle or a membership level, you will see the changes reflected at the top of the page where the ‘purple coupon' comp icon will displayed next to the member's name.