Styling Core Pages
When you install and activate MemberMouse on your website, you will see that a set of pages are created. These are core pages. Read this article to learn more about core pages. Core pages are MemberMouse specific pages that come equipped with useful SmartTags™ to help create an easy way for your membership site to function.
There are a total of 9 core pages that members will utilize regardless of the users access rights or purchased product. You can create additional core pages that can be customized for a dynamic user experience for your members.
Many of these core pages come with specific stylesheets with CSS settings that are specific to that particular page. They include:
- Checkout core page
- Login core page
- My Account core page
- Forgot Password core page
- Reset Password core page
Core Page CSS Settings
By default in a new install of MemberMouse, the CSS stylesheets for the five core pages listed above is controlled automatically by MemberMouse.
If you are having an issue with any of these core pages displaying correctly (for example there is only 1 column, or the Paypal button is not displaying), then you will want to check that MemberMouse is loading the stylesheet.
Follow the steps below to activate or deactivate MemberMouse from including your core page CSS Stylesheets automatically:
- From the MemberMouse menu go to General Settings, and then click on the Other Settings tab.
- Scroll down to the Core Page CSS Settings section.
- If the checkbox next to the core page is active, then MemberMouse should be loading the CSS Stylesheet for that page automatically:
- If you want to deactivate the stylesheet from being loaded (so you can apply your own custom styles), then uncheck the box.