How to configure activity log cleanup
- From the MemberMouse menu, go to General Settings, and then click on the Other Settings tab.
- Scroll down to the Activity Log Settings section.
- To instruct MemberMouse to automatically cleanup the activity log by deleting log entries older than a certain number of days, check the box to enable activity log cleanup.
- Next, specify the number of days that log entries should be kept for. On a daily basis MemberMouse will check if there are any log entries older than the number of days specified here and if there are, they will be deleted.
- Click the Save Settings button to save your settings.