Before reading this article, make sure that you have configured MemberMouse with your affiliate provider. Read this article to learn more about integrating with an affiliate provider.
After you've configured your affiliate provider on the Affiliate Integration tab, you can optionally instruct MemberMouse to automatically create an affiliate account for new members when they sign up for a particular membership level.
For each membership level, select a specific payout level and when members sign up for that membership level, an affiliate account will automatically be created with that payout level. Setting the payout level to None indicates that an affiliate account should not be created for that membership level. Once you have mapped your membership level to payout levels as desired, simply click the Save Settings button to save your settings.
Send New Affiliate Account Welcome Email
The password used to create the affiliate account on iDevAffiliate will not be the same password associated with the member's account in MemberMouse so you'll want to either configure MemberMouse to send a welcome email with their affiliate username and password or configure your affiliate system to send out an email with credentials when new accounts are created.
To configure MemberMouse to send a welcome email when new affiliate accounts are created, follow the steps below.
- Check the box next to Send Welcome Email when Affiliate Accounts are Created.
- After checking this box an email form will be displayed. Click the Use Default Email Template button to pre-populate the Subject and Body fields with templates which include recommended SmartTags for things like affiliate account username and password.
- Modify the email subject if desired.
- Modify the email body of the email if desired.
- Click the Save Settings button to save your settings.