MemberMouse displays a processing message to customers after they've submitted the checkout form.
Here's how to customize the processing message
- In the MemberMouse menu click on Checkout Settings.
- Click on the Other Settings tab.
- Scroll down to the Checkout Processing Message section.
- Enter in the message you want displayed to customers who are purchasing something and are waiting for their payment to be processed. You can enter text and HTML into this field.
- Enter in the message you want displayed to customer who are signing up for a free account and waiting for their account to be created. You can enter text and HTML into this field.
- Enter in the CSS class to use to style the processing message.
- Click the Save Settings button.
- After you've saved your settings you can click the Preview button to preview what the processing message looks like.