You can easily place an order for a new or existing member. You would use this method if the member does not already have a card on file, or wishes to use a different payment method.
You will do this in the Payment Options dialog box that will pop up anytime you are preforming an action that requires payment, such as, creating a new member for a paid membership level, changing a current member's paid membership level or applying a new bundle to their account.
How to Place an Order for a Member
- (If you are creating a new member, then skip steps #1 & #2) Go to the Manage Members menu and search to find the member you need to send a purchase link to. Click on that member's email address to go to the Member Details interface.
- Once in the Member Details, click on the Access Rights tab. Select the Membership Level or Bundle that the member needs to purchase.
- The Payment Options dialog box will appear. In the Payment Options dialog box, you will need to select a Product to Purchase from the drop down menu. If there is more than one, these products contain different billing details necessary for charging the customer. Select the appropriate product.
- Next, the product's billing description will appear and you can make sure that you have selected the correct product.
- (Optional) Add names of affiliates that might be linked with this sale.
- Then click on Enter Customer's Billing Information .
- You will now be taken to the the checkout page. Enter in the billing details, just as any customer would.
- Then, click the Submit Order button.