Use our Manage Members search to simply get some basic aggregated information about your member base. There are many circumstances where you may wish to filter your members list: perhaps you want to find out how many members canceled this month, or you know the last name of a customer but aren't sure of their email, or you are curious about how many members you have from Spain. These answers and so much more can be discovered by browsing in Manage Members.
- In the MemberMouse menu, go to Manage Members and click the Advanced Search button.
- To find a specific member or group of members, search any of the following criteria as shown in the search box below:
Date Range (From & To Fields), Member ID Number, First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Membership Level, Bundles, Billing Country, Membership Status, Notes and any Custom Fields you have created.
Note: To search checkbox custom fields, select the custom field from the dropdown, and then type ‘on' or ‘off' in the short text field that appears underneath.
- Once you have entered in your search criteria, click the Show Members button and the table will refresh to display only members that match the criteria entered.
- Use the left and right navigation arrows to move between pages or, adjust the number of members to display on each page from dropdown menu. The total number of members associated with the current search criteria is shown on the right.
- If desired, you may export the results of your search by clicking the Export button.
Note: Only Administrators will see this button. Sales and Support employees don't have the ability to export members unless specifically granted that permission by the Admin.
The way to grant permission is to log in using the Admin account, go to General Settings in the MemberMouse menu and then click on the Employees tab. Choose the account that you want to be able to export from. Then go to the Additional Permissions area and check the box next to “Allow this employee to export data”. For more information about the options on Employee Accounts, you can reference this article about creating an employee account.