The purchase confirmation dialog is displayed to a member when they click a 1-click purchase link indicating that they want to purchase a product using their card on file. 1-click purchase links are only supported if your site is configured to use an onsite payment method that supports card-on-file functionality. By default, the purchase confirmation message will look something like this:
You have complete control of the message that's displayed to the member on a product-by-product basis. This includes the ability to allow members to apply a coupon code.
How to Add a Coupon Code field:
- Go to Product Settings > Products and click the ‘pencil' icon next to the Product you want to add a coupon code field for.
- Next, scroll down to the Purchase Confirmation Message area. Here you'll see that you have the ability to Insert a Template to ‘Collect Shipping Info and Coupon Code'.
- Once you click on that link to insert the template, you'll see that you have three sections of information: Order Details; Shipping Information fields and Coupon Code fields.
- This information can be customized however you'd like.
For example, if you only want to allow a coupon code to be applied, then you can remove the Order Details and Shipping form sections. You may also want to add a prompt up top that tells your member what they are about to purchase and the total price below.
So your final code with a coupon code field could look like this:
[MM_Form type='1clickpurchase'] You're about to purchase [MM_Form_Data name='productName']. [MM_Form_Section type='coupon'] <br/><br/> Have a Coupon Code? [MM_Form_Field name='couponCode'] <a href="[MM_Form_Button type='applyCoupon']">Apply Coupon</a><br/><br/> [MM_Form_Message type='couponSuccess'] [MM_Form_Message type='couponError'] [/MM_Form_Section] <br/><br/> Your card will be billed [MM_Form_Data name='totalPrice']. [/MM_Form]
6. Once you're satisfied with your message, click ‘Save Product'.
7. (Optional) Depending on the amount of content you put in this field you may need to adjust the size of the purchase confirmation dialog. Read this article for instructions on how to change the size of the purchase confirmation dialog.