The purchase confirmation dialog is displayed to a member when they click a 1-click purchase link indicating that they want to purchase a product using their card on file. 1-click purchase links are only supported if your site is configured to use an onsite payment method that supports card-on-file functionality. By default, the purchase confirmation message will look something like this:
You have complete control of the message that's displayed to the member on a product-by-product basis. This includes the ability to collect a shipping method choice and a shipping address for products that have been marked as ‘Requires Shipping' in the Product Configuration.
How to Collect Shipping Method and Shipping Address:
- Go to Product Settings > Products and click the ‘pencil' icon next to the Product you want to collect shipping information for.
- In the Edit Product dialog box, confirm that ‘Requires Shipping' is checked.
- Next, scroll down to the Purchase Confirmation Message area. Here you'll see that you have the ability to Insert a Template to ‘Collect Shipping Info and Coupon Code'.
- Once you click on that link to insert the template, you'll see that you have three sections of information: Order Details; Shipping Information fields and Coupon Code fields.
- This information can be customized however you'd like.
For example, if you only want to collect Shipping Information, then you can remove the Order Details and Coupon form sections. You may also want to add a prompt up top that tells your member what they are about to purchase and the price.
So your final code to collect Shipping Information could look like this:
[MM_Form type='1clickpurchase'] Are you sure you want to purchase [MM_Form_Data name='productName']? <br/><br/> Your card will be billed [MM_Form_Data name='totalPrice']. [MM_Form_Section type='shippingInfo'] <br/><br/> Enter your shipping information below:<br/> Shipping Method: [MM_Form_Field name='shippingMethod'] <br/><br/> Address: [MM_Form_Field name='shippingAddress']<br/> City: [MM_Form_Field name='shippingCity']<br/> State: [MM_Form_Field name='shippingState']<br/> Zip Code: [MM_Form_Field name='shippingZipCode']<br/> Country: [MM_Form_Field name='shippingCountry'] [/MM_Form_Section] [/MM_Form]
6. Once you're satisfied with your message, click ‘Save Product'.
7. (Optional) Depending on the amount of content you put in this field you may need to adjust the size of the purchase confirmation dialog. Read this article for instructions on how to change the size of the purchase confirmation dialog.