MemberMouse 2.2.7 Released!
May 12, 2017
The MemberMouse team is happy to announce our new release, version 2.2.7. This version includes enhancements to the plugin deactivation protocol, support for Authorize.net Accept.js, updates to Facebook Social Login as well as several enhancements and bug fixes.
See the remainder of this article for details on the release and instructions on how to upgrade.
- Updated MemberMouse license deactivation protocol to alert the site admin prior to deactivation and allow for a longer window before the plugin deactivates.
- Implemented Authorize.net’s new Accept.js token exchange, minimizing the work required to achieve PCI-DSS compliance.
- Facebook SSO Login updated to account for the removal of support for Graph API 2.2.
- Introduced proration and upgrade functionality within the same membership level.
- Generic shortcodes and other non-SmartTags can now be processed when included in Push Notification emails.
- …and more! View the release notes for the full list.
Upgrading to MemberMouse 2.2.7
To your success,