View this article for step-by-step instructions on upgrading MemberMouse.
- WordPress 3.8 compatibility.
- Integrated with Authorize.net CIM as a new payment method that supports card-on-file functionality. Learn more.
- Integrated with Lime Light CRM as a new payment method that supports card-on-file functionality. Learn more.
- In the past, the only place you could collect custom field data from a member was on the checkout page or on their My Account page. Now we've added a new form that allows you to collect custom field data from your members at any point in time, anywhere on your site. Learn more.
- Added the ability to map bundles to an active and canceled mailing list on your email service provider so that MemberMouse can automatically add members to the appropriate mailing list based on which bundles they have applied to their account. Learn more.
- Integrated with iDevAffiliate's per-product commissions feature allowing you to specify the commission an affiliate should receive on a product-by-product basis. Learn more.
- Added support for custom post types to the protected content widget. Learn more.
- Added the ability to dynamically show or hide discount information on checkout pages and confirmation pages based on if there is a coupon applied to the order. Learn more.
- Made it possible to make phone number optional on checkout forms. Learn more.
- Made it so that a default shipping method can be specified on checkout forms. Learn more.
- Made it possible to configure if members should get access to protected content when their membership or bundles are in Overdue status. Learn more.
- Added ability to change a member's membership level through the updateMember API call. Learn more.
- Bug fixes.